COVID-19 RULES & PROCEDURES FOR STAFF AND CLIENTS
During these unprecedented times due to Covid-19 the team at Prime Tours has implemented certain safety measures to make sure that our clients are as safe as possible from exposure to the Covid-19 virus. The following precautions have been made to ensure your safe travels:
- All drivers / staff wear both a mask and gloves when greeting travelers. Both in tours and transfers.
- All travelers are required to wear a mask and use a hand sanitizer before entering our vehicles. This is mandatory.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks are available to our travelers and they can be found at the front of the vehicle or supplied by your driver / driver-guide.
- Prime Tours will always try to send a larger vehicle for our groups to try to maintain social distancing between both staff and travelers.
- Travelers are encouraged to maintain social distancing between themselves as well as between the driver / driver-guide.
- All of Prime Tours’ vehicles are thoroughly cleaned from head to toe after each tour or transfer with disinfectants.
- The front row seat next to the driver is left empty in all tours or transfers in order to maintain social distancing between the driver and the travelers.
- All Prime Tours staff is monitored daily for any symptoms that might be connected to Covid-19. If staff shows the slightest symptoms or describe the feeling of being ill / sick then that staff will be off duty until they are well and have been tested for Covid-19.
- Prime Tours’ administrative staff and response team monitor Covid-19 news closely on a daily basis.